Saturday, January 2, 2010

SEDONA ESTATE

OK, so I promised to post everyday for 365.  Here it is the third posting and I've screwed up already.  I'm just having to much fun on vacation to think about the computer.  So, I'll do some make-up pics.  Here's one for Thursday. December 31, 2009.



This is a mansion that we've watched being built over the past 3 years in Sedona.  It sits on a small plateau up from the street, but as you can see, it has the most beautiful view in the world.  It is decorated for Christmas in a rather unorganized manner, with snowmen, reindeer, angels and candles in one display area, but I would love to get inside and see what's going on in there. Just to wake to that view alone without any furnishings, would make me a very happy camper.  A little ostentatious, and way, way bigger than necessary, but could be a real showplace with the right amount of $$$$$$$.

1 comment: