Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ASSISI STAIRWAY

I have been fortunate enough to have gone to Rome three times (it is true that if you throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain, you will return to Rome!)  When we go to Italy we have always gone to Assisi.  Working at a Catholic University in the Franciscan Tradition, it is a very special place for me.  There is so much to see and do in Italy; sight seeing at the Vatican (which I could go to see every year and never get tired of it) Florence, Pisa, Venice, Milano, and a special place that I love, Finale Liguria on the Liguarian Sea, the Italian Riviera.  And don't forget the food...the best on the planet.  I could talk all night about Italy, but for now, I give you a little piece of Assisi.




Stairway in Assisi




1 comment:

  1. Very nice composition Carol. I'd love to see more of your photos from Italy!

    ReplyDelete