Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Heard Museum

Good Morning, Everyone. 


 It's going to be 72 degrees here today.  I am loving this.  Yesterday we went to the Heard Museum in Phoenix.  The Heard Museum, quoting from their website, "is an institution that successfully combines the stories of American Indian people from a personal perspective with the beauty of art."  I have been going there since 1980 and have seen wonderful things there.  I can't believe how the museum has grown since my last visit.  So many new buildings and beautiful architecture.  


It was difficult to choose just one picture to portray my visit, but I held it down to one today.  You will be seeing other Heard pictures in the future, however.  Because there were just too many neat ones.  This picture is of the courtyard which fronts on Central Avenue in downtown Phoenix.  The grounds are gorgeous.  Enjoy.


Enjoying architectural detail as I do, here is my pic of the day.





No comments:

Post a Comment