Monday, January 25, 2010

A Little Photoshopping

I'm trying to learn what all the functions in Photoshop Elements are, so I've been playing around with some pictures.  I've found that I can take a grainy old photo from years ago taken with a not so good camera and make it passable.  Here is one of my new old pictures, taken in 1983 with my good old Nikon F.  Those were the days.  




NOLA Courtyard


This was the courtyard of the bed and breakfast where we stayed.  It was owned by Mrs. Junius Underwood, a real Southern Belle.  


If you could have seen the original... dark, grainy, lots of shade...I had just gotten the Nikon and really didn't know what I was doing with it yet.  It's amazing what I was able to do with this picture.  It feel very artsy to me.   I love this effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment