Friday, May 7, 2010

THE PROJECT...


I can't believe I've been away so darned long.  Looks like it's really hard to keep up with a daily pic. I've had a lot going on.  Arizona finally sold...New computer = learning curve (PC to Mac)...and photography classes.  I will try to post more regularly, but can't do the daily.  No sense promising, when I just get too caught up in other things.  


So here goes.  I will begin posting a project I've been working on during the month of April.  The class was called Parts is Parts and the concept is to take one object and take 10 really good pictures of it in all kinds of situations.  I worked really hard on my object.  It's hard to pick one.  It has to be really photogenic and have good bones.  I narrowed it down to three and finally chose this one.  Can you guess what it is from this picture?








STICKS




Scroll down and click on OLDER POSTS for the entire project.  I believe it's 6 pages long. Stop when you see the Skyscraper...Reflection Building

No comments:

Post a Comment