Sunday, May 30, 2010

CLASS PHOTOS...over for now

OK, class photos are over for now.  I'm still working and will post more in a week or so, but there are two more photos i'd like to show you.  Two things that I always think of in May.

My Mommom's favorite flower was the peony.  When I sold her house I moved all her peony bushes to my house.  They are about 80 years old and they had more blooms on them this year than I have ever seen.  I brought three bunches into the house because I just love their perfume.  They are as big a part of my growing up as Mommom was.  We used to go out and pick them together when I was a young girl.  They will always remind me of her.  


MOMMOM'S PEONY

And the last picture I will post tonight is of OLD GLORY.  May she ever wave o'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.  Nothing symbolizes FREEDOM to me more that our flag.



I would like to wish you a very happy Memorial Day holiday.  Enjoy your picnics and family celebrations.   And while you are celebrating, please remember those who have paid the price so that we may live free.  We honor these men of our Armed Forces today and everyday.




No comments:

Post a Comment