Saturday, May 29, 2010

MORE CLASS PHOTOS...

The next assignment was to take a walk around the block and photograph what you see.  


Well, I don't live on a block, but I tried my best.


Bronze Bell Detail

I managed to find a bronze bell with this detail on it.  I liked the colorations in the bronze. The oxidation has caused parts to turn green, like a verde gris finish.  I liked also, the way the early morning light was hitting it.  One down.


Japanese Helicopters

I walked under a Japanese Maple tree and found a million helicopters.  You know, this things you used to stick on your nose in the school play yard.  I love the way the background sparkles using limited depth of field.  This is probably one of my favorite photos.




PLEASE TURN ME OVER...THANKS!

I thought this rock was so cute.  When you turn it over, it says "Thanks!"  The fact that it was nestled into a bunch of red verbena was a bonus.  

OK, Walk Around the Block is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment