Monday, July 19, 2010

Time for Bed...

I have been away taking photo online classes, so I haven't posted in a month or so.  However, tonight I posted about 4 or 5 pages of stuff.  Just keep hitting "Older posts" at the bottom for those of you who are brave enough to stand it.


This is my very favorite photo that I made a couple of weeks ago.  I am going to have a giclee print made from this one.  It's not perfect, but it's probably as perfect as I'll ever get.   I just love it.







Nite, all.  Thanks for viewing my work.  Let me know which ones are your favorites.

Love you all.

Carol

1 comment:

  1. Carol, terrific blog! Thank you for giving me the link. And this particular photo? Gorgeous. Just gorgeous. And your quail photomontage that's a few photos below this? When you get a chance, please post it in your album in our photomontage class so that everybody can see it -- it's simple and striking and bold. I would have been thrilled to have put that together.

    Two suggestions: (1) Be confident about your work and do NOT apologize for your photos. And (2) do NOT tell people the flowers are fake -- now they'll start looking closer to see if they truly do look fake, distracting them from the beautiful lighting and overall drama of your image. (At least that's what I did! Fake? Hmmm ... must look closer ... The overall photo was ignored as I zeroed in on the flowers.)

    I'm so pleased you're enjoying the current class, and thank you for your kind words about me here on your blog. Very much appreciated. --Carol Leigh

    ReplyDelete