Monday, July 19, 2010

Sunflower Study...

So I'm in the shower and the back door bell rings.  As I rush to get out and get clothed, my cell phone is ringing.  No one at the door, cell phone message is my neighbor telling me that her sunflowers fell down and broke off in the storm and that she left some heads at my back door so I could photograph them.  I have the absolute best neighbors.  (some day I will post their scare crow -he's wearing a scuba wet suite and goggles.)  They are fun, fun people.


So now I'm trying to get something out of sunflower heads.  They just kind of lay there.  It's about 6pm on a Friday night, the temperature is about 97 degrees and the sun is still in the sky.  I spend 15 minutes in the yard with the sunflowers and perspiration was running down my face, so I called it a night. 




Here are the Sunflower Studies.



A Happy Face






Happy Face and Friends





Somebody call Hallmark!!







No comments:

Post a Comment