Friday, May 13, 2011

TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY....

I got a new toy and had to try it out.  It's a Lens Baby.  Lens Babys give a nice blur effect to enhance your images.  Some people go nutz over them, some don't.  I'm thinking about doing some macro photography and thought the lens baby would give a nice effect.  Here are my first efforts.  Obviously, nothing to shout about, yet.  It was about 7:30 pm and the sun was down behind the trees, but I couldn't wait for morning.




The little yellow brushy thing is the only thing in focus.
All of the other stuff has a soft focus effect around it. 

When I get my macro lens, I'll do some Georgia O'Keefe flowers with it.





Last night I took this one of my neighbor's allium. 
These are in Butterbutt's yard.  
I had to pay my usual admission price of 2 biscuits to get into the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment