Saturday, April 23, 2011

More Letters....

The letters class is on the last stretch.  just about another month to go. Here are the latest and greatest from Letterland...


This one is from the sign at the Mexican Post Restaurant.




Another Mexican Post letter.



In honor of Easter...
The letter is from the side of a train.  I blended it with a photo of some brown eggs and some sheet music and a watercolor painted by my 40 year old son when he was 5 yrs old.



Trip to the mall found this Q on the Clinique sign.  Very bookeh!!




Another trip to P.F. Chang's 

This has been a fun class.  And the best part is that when I have all 26 letters, I will be able to make wonderful signs spelling out names of short phrases.  They look really cool and I will post them as I make them.  Just have to think of something clever to say on them.  No pressure...

Happy Easter Everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment