Monday, April 25, 2011

GOOD NEWS!! 3rd Place Winner - The Parasol Project

The DELAWARE PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY PHOTO SHOW was this evening and my Parasols took a 3rd place in the Print Division. While third place doesn't sound that great, it was up against some pretty amazing art.  There are so many talented people in our club.  I was thrilled to place.

 I love these pics and I'm so glad I was able to place them.  This was the most fun project I've ever done.  I took these shots as a lesson in seeing.  You take an object and photograph it in every way possible:  a Carol Leigh class.   I have always loved these pictures.  I'm so glad they placed.  It's like one of my children doing well.  Thanks, Carol Leigh.  Once again, you made me look good.




The Parasol Project
20" x  30"
3rd Place - Print Division
Delaware Photographic Society Photo Show

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Carol. I love the individual shots and especially like how you put them all together. Great job!

    Judy Tillson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoo ha! Major kudos! You should be so proud of yourself for sticking with the project and doing such a good job of the entire thing. Makes me feel good for providing a little catalyst. You certainly ran with it! Congratulations to you. --Carol Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, I can't find your email address to thank you for your kind comments. I really appreciate you viewing my work and taking the time to comment on it. It was a lot of fun to do. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete