Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bs and Cs...

Still working on my new class "26 in 26",  26 alphabet letters in 26 weeks.

I've been working hard on my letters.  I can't tell you how much fun I'm having.



Here are my Cs...



The C is from the Chico's Sign.

This involved blending a chicken wire background, a bookeh background and an aqua background and going through blending modes after each addition.




This C is from a local restaurant.

I blended a photo of a ship with a photo of a mercury glass lamp and a photo of an oil painting background.  




C is for COOL!

This C is from the PF Chang's sign.

I blended it with a kindergarten watercolor from my 40 year old son.  (Who says I keep everything?)
  I really like this one.
Thanks, Jort.



And my Bs...

Only had one B to work with, so I had to make the best of it.  The weather isn't conducive to scouting for letters.  Hoping for an early spring, so I can get out there and get my gallery of letters going.



Not crazy for the plaid, but I loved the background.  It's a reflection of lattice fencing in a puddle on my patio  I'll probably use it again sometime but in a different manner.  Gotta lose the plaid.








I can't remember exactly how I did this one, but I know it involved a photo of hydrangea and some other backgrounds to produce the black background and going through the blending modes.





This one is a similar method to the one above, but used different backgrounds and blending modes.  



Gotta' run.  I'm off to find some Ds.


1 comment:

  1. Very fun Carol - nice job. My favorite is "C is for Cool"

    ReplyDelete