Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve





I don't know about you, but I'm not sure I want 2009 to end.  I have learned so much this year and have taken my photography to a new level.  I am a member of the PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY OF AMERICA and of the DELAWARE PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY.  I have learned so much from these organizations that I was able to launch my first one woman show a local University in September of 2009.  They hung 14 of my photographs for display for six weeks.  I got really positive feedback, and I even sold a couple.  It has encouraged me to learn more and to make each photo better than the last.  To learn something from each shot.  I have also made new friendships with others who share my interests.  I've done more road trips, and had so much darned fun doing my work.  All in all, 2009 has been a very good year for me.  But who knows what 2010 will hold?  OK, I got that off my chest, so I'm ready now.  Let's get on with it.  Happy New Year, Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment